We will only process personal data where we have lawful reasons for doing so. The lawful basis for processing and holding your data will be one of the following:
- The processing is necessary for us to service your enquiry.
- The processing is necessary for us to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of our legitimate business interests (including that of the delivery and the promotion of our services);
- processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; or
- the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her Personal Data for one or more specific purposes
Our retention period for personal data is 6 years, in certain occurrences, there are lawful and administrative special cases that may expect the personal data to be held for longer or shorter periods.
H2B WINDOWS LTD are a national company, by submitting your details on one of our landing page contact forms, you agree to the polices laid out below.
Here at H2B WINDOWS LTD we take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal details to provide you information you have requested from us.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for direct marketing purposes. We may contact you by Email, Telephone Call, SMS, Fax Or Mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests. We may also contact you from multiple numbers from different prefixes due to our nationwide coverage, these could include prefixes such as; 01, 02, 03, 07, 08.
H2B WINDOWS LTD will record all communication we have with you, this may include call recordings, we record this information in the event a claim is made against H2B WINDOWS LTD. We may use this as evidence to any relevant third parties involved in the event of a claim.
H2B WINDOWS LTD will continue to attempt to contact you via one of the means we have listed above until you have either opted out (you can find more information in our opt out policy below), or we no longer need to contact you; this could be due to you no longer fitting the criteria on which we base our marketing, or your application has been processed and we no longer require to send any marketing information from any of the companies within our group.
We may from time to time share data within companies in our group. However, H2B WINDOWS LTD will never share your details with any other organisation without gaining prior consent from yourself.
If you believe that any information we hold on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us directly or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and consider the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
The H2B WINDOWS LTD Grant (Help 2 Buy Scheme) Policy
The Help 2 Buy scheme is in no way shape or form a government grant, if you do not qualify for the Help2Buy Grant we will check your eligibility for the other incentives that we run. Once we figure out which incentive you qualify for, we will direct you to the correct company to suit your needs.
If you do not qualify for a Help 2 Buy Grant, we will find the correct incentive for you, this may be either a combination of finance or a private contribution from the company we pass you to. Once we have passed you through to the third-party company H2B WINDOWS LTD accept no responsibility for the sales practices of the third-party company.
The Help 2 Buy Scheme funds 100% of the grants given out to customers, unless you qualify for the grant you will not receive any financial assistance from Help 2 Buy Windows towards the cost of your windows and doors, all contributions will be given by the company that Help 2 Buy refers you to.
The Grant Scheme currently offers aid to people within a set qualifying criteria. As the fund is limited we made the decision to help the most needy persons we find on a first come first served basis. We Currently offer assistance to Single Parent Homeowners, with disabled or critically ill children under the age of 18, Employed or self employed. As more funding becomes available this may change and the company reserves the right to change its qualifying criteria without prior notice and offer grants outside of this criteria at our discretion. On the 19/04/2021 we removed full time carers from the criteria.
When we contact you, you will be told if you qualify for Option 1 2 or 3 of the incentives we run, unless you are told that you qualify for Option 1, our grant scheme you will be passed through to another company that offer private incentives funded by and paid for by that company, not Help 2 Buy Scheme.
H2B WINDOWS LTD takes our customers privacy extremely seriously if you want to opt out from marketing communications from us just simply email your name, postcode & telephone number to email@example.com your details will be removed within 3 working days.
(SAR) Subject Access Request
You may request details about the information we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 2018. If you would like a copy of this information you can request this by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, please include any email addresses, phone numbers you may use in order for us to find all information we hold about yourself, this may speed up the process. You can also write to us at H2B WINDOWS LTD, Hellesdon Park Road, Norwich, Norfolk, NR6 5DR, UK.
We are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details at email@example.com, please include your postcode, telephone number, and email. This makes it easier to trace any information we hold. We have eight weeks to consider your complaint.
What will happen next?
- We will send you an email acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to our compliance officer, who will review your file and speak to the member of staff who acted for you.
- Our compliance officer will then give you a call to discuss your complaint in more detail.
- Within three days of the telephone call, s/he will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions s/he has agreed with you.
- If you do not want a telephone call or it is not possible/he will send you a detailed email reply to your complaint, including his/her suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement email.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for the complaint to be reviewed by a director.
- We will write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
- If you are still not satisfied, you can then contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) to make a complaint: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
Last Amendment Date: 17-05-2021